Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: G I Joe figure mail away...

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That's perfect man, I just checked, and I have 2 from a Zartan insert I saved.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member S-Mart Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    really? awesome. i'll have 8 your way.

    if i find any more, to Thew they go!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dude if you can't don't worry about it

    it's my fault for slackin on the Joes

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I am kicking myself for not saving them. You can believe I will be saving them from now on. lol E-Mail sent!

    Thew, if by chance I pick up any Joe stuff between now and the time the offer ends, I will send the points to you too.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member S-Mart Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if i can't find any i won't worry, but i WILL look for some more. i mean...STORM SHADOW WITH A REMOVEABLE MASK. JESUS. haha

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know
    i know...it is

    freakin storm shadow man i almost wanna go out and buy some joe's ust for this

  7. #27
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *jumps in like a retard*


    if it isn't too late, can I get in on this sweet sweet goodness of ...sweet...ness?

    if there's any left? [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I dont buy too many joes, but, any that woudl get me started would kick ass

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 20, 2005 07:38 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member S-Mart Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't know that i'll even find any more for Thew, but we'll see...

  9. #29
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kick ass... I knew there would be a use for these points...

  10. #30
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah dont worry bout none for me then, unless ya see them on something really cheap [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •